Day 32

Day 32 - oh mi Gosh

Okey okey, hear me out, or read me, or watch me, like wow! what a day;!?
I didn't mention yet I want to thank the two crazy french girls who were beyond crazy and fun and we exchanged gifts. I had a bit of pachamamas present for them and they gave me an organic soap 🥳
Now, being on this journey, saying yes to this experience, I say no to so many other things that I never thought before. Being vegan is a very good example of that too. Yet what I realize is that not only I say yes or no, but I also set boundaries to the experience I want to have, which for me is profound.
On top of everything I start feeling this sense of respect towards Greece which I have never felt in such a way before. I start feeling empathy and understanding - not only disappointment and pity as before. I listen about history and politics and I realize how fucked up other countries are and how narrow minded, only looking to the shiny things, I used to be regarding history and countries. don't get me wrong, we all have corrupted politicians and all, but the collective consciousness of a nation is much more than that, and similarly to families, each one had its own drama and secrets as well as successes and growth.
Enough now, I go to sleep.
thank you for being part of my journey. you exist. I exist. we exist together.
Aho