Day 29 - be busy with what you enjoy
4 bullets for today
• Your messages!
People! Thank you! Really! I bring my heart out there even if it's scary, with the hope that there will be people who will feel less alone, who will breathe with me, for me, for them. People who need to see that these moments exist and that we are indeed able to go through them. The messages I received from yesterday's video are incredible. You are not alone and thank you for being there for me too. We got this!💪🏽
• The guy and my thigh
I hitchhiked two times today. The first one was a lovely french lady and the second one was an invasive french guy. I won't elaborate on this, I talked about boundaries before, yet, today, in that car, dressed as a potato bag, without make up, perfume or even nail polish, with my facemask hiding most of my face and without speaking (as he wasn't speaking English) I learned that rape culture is real. I am glad I was grounded and I was able to speak up that I felt uncomfortable and I was thankful for the ride but not available for anything else. It ended without escalating. I am free to be me without worrying that I may provoke people. I mean 🤌
• My current host
Arriving to my current host I couldn't believe what I was listening to. The place is a family neighborhood created by the grandfather and now counting 77 family members, children, grandchildren, spouses etc etc etc. They have food forest kind of and their own part of the river, garden, independent houses, oh I'm gonna show you tomorrow! It's a real dream. I am getting ideas about my vision!💡
• Social media
I decided to uninstall Facebook and Instagram from my phones - yes I have two, and yes both of them. I am going to continue posting on YouTube for now. I will be able to read YouTube comments and receive messages on messenger and please continue doing so. It brings value to my efforts to share and continue posting. If my videos do bring value to you please tell me so. 💫
Thank you
Aho
ps
here are my links
feel free to buy me a coffee / vegan chocolate
https://linktr.ee/kristinavazir