Day 21

Day 21 - solo time or in other words έσβησα μάνα μου

So! Today taking time for myself in such a slow "non productive way" was accompanied with a bit of guilt or even shame. #relateable 
Cause, you know, I am in Paris and there was sun and I could walk to the Eiffel tower, or to another awesome place, meet some friends and people who wanted to meet me, walk around, buy some food or vegan chocolate, go check that store with the backpacks because I need to replace mine soon, go to a park and read my book, explore the city and the magic of the day... You know, productive stuff.
But no. Kristina needed her solo time today, to turn off the engine and do nothing. And in the nothingness I did things, which other days I wouldn't even be able to, I would just stay in bed and scroll and sleep and scroll and nap. (Did you ever had that?) And maybe get out of bed just to pee and to eat whatever cold leftover there could be scavanged from the fridge and crawl back in the cave of pillows and comfort. 
Today I did my laundry and washed the dishes and that was enough. And posting this now is also good. Well done to me - #pat pat on the shoulder
Aho 

only one photo today