Day 28

Day 28 - through the breakthrough

I am captioning this vlog with parts of the book 'the subtle art of not giving a f?ck'
Emotions evolved for one specific purpose: to help us live and reproduce a bit better. that's it. They're feedback mechanisms telling us that something is either likely right or likely wrong for us - nothing more, nothing less. [...] Emotions are simply biological signals designed to nudge you in the direction of beneficial change.[...]
Everybody enjoys what feels good. [...] It's easy to want that. [...] 
I wanted the reward and not the struggle. I wanted the result and not the process. I was in love with not the fight but only the victory. And life doesn't work that way. [...] People who enjoy the struggles of a gym are the ones who run triathlons [...]
See: it's a never-ending upward spiral. And if you think at any point you're allowed to stop climbing, I'm afraid you're missing the point. Because the joy is in the climb itself.

Relationships, walk, life coaching, community building, self care, vlogging, drawing, or whatever else... Life is not about getting anywhere! it's not a task to be done with, it's an experience to savor... How could it be that I forget my purpose? How could it be that I am so programmed to focus on the result, so trained to care about the outcome, that even when I am putting myself through such a hardcore experience, forcing me to enjoy the process, I still forget... I do care to make it. Not to Santiago de Compostela as I mention in the video, but to the point where I enjoy the moment to the fullest, sustainably! My goal is to embody this learning and I am doing that already!!!
Aho.