Day 27 - urgency
As we finished our lunch my friend decided that it was time to separate ways. I got confused, frustrated and upset as we had agreed, just before lunch, to stay together one more day.
it was late afternoon and the host I had stand by was 2hours away by car. How would I made it before dark? I felt sad, but it wasn't time for that. I had to change my mood and manifest!
There was very little energy in me to make it work and I asked the help of the Angels. I said "I activate the Angels to support my journey now". I got a ride to the main road, then a ride to the next area, then waited and tried and waited and as every car was passing by me without stopping I felt rejected and neglected and denied.
And then, a man stopped. A man who couldn't speak nor hear me. He gave me a piece of paper to write where I was going. He was going to a different direction but agreed to take me a bit further. In the silent car I started calming down. Next to this silent man, I felt blessed. We tried to communicate, he wasn't reading English, I used Google translator. After a while it was time to drop me off. He missed the exit, passed through the tolls, he decided to take me 85klm off of his way, to drop me off. I started crying. How much more will the universe give me? How much kindness and generosity in this world?
wow