From Tilburg to Baarle. Both of them.
Day 10
A very emotional day which leads me to share with you and remember for myself all the things I see, I feel, I experience and yet it would take for you to be there with me in order to share all of them.
There are moments when I feel afraid, tired, hungry, cared for, welcomed, safe, excited, rejected, delighted, all in a beautiful mixture of what I call life. You see, there will always be ups and downs in all choices we make, but if the choices we make are the ones our heart is sparkling for, no down will be big enough to quit.
I want me to remember that every choice I make in accordance to my inner voice, is a choice with purpose and fulfilment! And that is deeply rewarding! We are free to choose and discover what makes us happy! Not what society, parents or role models promote as happy, but what is our personal recipe for our own happiness.
Aho
ps
Tonight I knocked on doors again and a family let me use their storage house to sleep.
People are really supporting me with the coffee thing