Day 9

From Den Bosh to Tilburg.

Day 9 - What do I want to be busy with? Well, that's "easy" to answer when I am actually asking myself, yet I learn everyday how to bring my attention to what's important to me. For now, I want to be busy with the present! Because it is a present and the universe is showing me the way. 7 hours of walk are ahead of me and a cozy home awaits to mingle our dynamics and energies. I am definitely more grounded than last week and meditation helps me to feel safe in my body, bringing my spirit in a hug of silence to speak through my physical existence. I feel like a bridge between realms of being and my mission seems to be that I bring unity and peace among my inner pieces, and hopefully to the world, one step at the time. Aho.