Staying in Utrecht for a zero day
Socrates said: The unexamined life is not worth living.
I add to that: A life not lived is not worth to examine...
Today is day 5 of my journey and it's a zero day luckily in time with my period, meaning today I don't walk to go to any new place. I am taking a pause to check in, reflect and get a step further within me, even though the walk is taking me so many more steps further than my mind itself.
Today I hugged a tree, and it's bark was so soft and colorful I thought I was imagining it. Only when I took a photo of it I realized it really is wow!
Yesterday 3 people reached out to support me financially. This is a big step for me, to accept money to live my life and share my experiences, my way. I always thought I should find my spot in the market, or figure out how can I create impact through my services, however it turns out that being active living life is enough. 🙏 Therefore I created a "buy me a coffee" link, here you go: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Kristina....
Thank you all for being part of my journey. Your support is literally fueling my steps and I am grateful to read your messages and how it touches you.
Aho.