Day 23

Day 23 - miracles are everywhere

I am walking for myself. I am exposing myself in conditions out of my comfort zone to go beyond what my mind is used to and to discover who am I truly. I am revealing my conditioning to my reality and then I am facing what I was preparing myself to face for the last 10 years. Me.
It is more than wonderful and inspiring to see how my journey, my little conscious vlog, me following my intuition is actually influencing other people to meet themselves. thank you for sharing with me. For texting me your thoughts and please, please continue, because it brings new layers to my original journey, and that is a miracle we cocreate.
Trust is a big thing for me. During my coaching session it became clear to me that I had two conditions of trust. One : that I trust that the other person will speak up for themselves in case it's too much, set their boundaries, or express their gratitude. And the same for me. and two: that no matter what will happen is okay. The thing is that the second path was and is very misleading. I cannot trust others if I don't speak up for myself. I need to check in within me and speak up, without doubting, yet with trust / confidence.
Aho