Day 22 - feeling off without a reason
I recorded way too many videos videos today to upload but I sticked with the second try. Truth is I am a bit nervous for transitioning to YouTube. I've been trying to create authentic content for almost a year now without anyone noticing and now I am worried coming back to YouTube that I will be unnoticed again. Still I believe going off from social media is a great step for me, so... let's see. On the other hand I am learning again and again how to be present within me - first and foremost - and how essential it is for my mental health, the progress of my journey and my general wellbeing. I am learning it, but there are days like these, where I want to get distracted and be busy with silly stuff. You can support me to a digital detoxing (no social media) transition by subscribing to my YouTube (look at me sounding like a YouTuber) "The little conscious vlog" and feel free to buy me a coffee 😆 https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kristina... Aho!