Day 16

Stayed in Brussels
Day 16 - throwbacks Instead of vlog I share a moment of my day with you a) because it was awesome and b) because it's too late and I am too tired. So! Today I would like to mention many things. One of them is the diversity and the very unique character of Belgium, which I am still exploring, however I find it very interesting how Belgium feels like a transitioning country. The north part is very Dutch, speaking Flemish and the behavior on the streets is more Dutch-like compared to Brussels, which feels like a different country once I left from Mechelen. People speak French in the southern part and on the east side people speak German. I mean... How else could a transitioning country be like? No offense, all Belgian people I know are adorable. Yay to them. 💖 Now, about my personal process, today I felt with Léon, my host, a closeness as if we know each other long. His presence is so familiar to me even if I don't really get him as I get people I know. You know? Well, there were moments of full on deja Vu feeling and that's quite rare for me. At the same time, speaking with my parents gave me a feeling of "everything works fine" even if I'm not there which was very reassuring. On top of all the everything that I am experiencing, I had a 4hours long phone call with my last partner from Greece. Damn, what a throwback I am telling you. I haven't processed it yet in order to feel ready to share anything about it, except the fact that I realized what a beautiful impact I had on him, which I had completely no clue of. #mindblown Aho.