From Mechelen to Brussels
Day 15 - the butterfly effect
Today in the morning I saw the blue sky and the sunlight from the attic I was sleeping. I rushed out of bed, arranged everything as quickly as I could and got out of the house without having breakfast or anything.
There, in the morning frost, I met someone who, under the sunlight, brought light in my heart.
I remember telling him that as a life coach and in the healing work for the last 7 years, I know how to trick myself very well. I know how to play games with my mind, coach myself and then trick me around my coaching and then again and again fool me around. But in a context like this, far from anything familiar, walking through countries with little to no money, in the cold, while Covid is around, I don't have the "comfort" to play games with me anymore. I get confronted physically, emotionally and mentally in order to face and witness my true self. Or at least as far as I can go. And then maybe one day, when I will have to let go of my consciousness, I will say "it was nice to be me".
I felt butterflies in my heart and I told him I wouldn't like to act upon those butterflies because, you know.... The butterfly effect, the hurricane and all.
Maybe, when we let go of our consciousness, at the end of the tunnel, we realize there is no I. And sometimes we realize that there is no I, while in the tunnel as well. And then, we embrace our beings, becoming free-er in who we became to be, and let go of the attachment of who we would like to become as the sense of self. We discover who we came to be, in freedom, one by one, creating a butterfly effect of living life free.
Aho