Day 12

From Turnhout to Antwerp

Day 12 - Providing for myself As the days are evolving so do the thoughts in me head. I reflected just a minute ago with my host on my online vlogging process. Truth is I appreciate how my vlogs are touching, impacting and effecting you, at the same time I know from my personal experience that social media - all of it - the phone usage, is leading us to disconnect from ourselves. No matter what I say or who you follow, being on our phones disconnects us, or at least I am experiencing disconnecting from myself when I do so. It becomes a bit of a concern thinking that my content is supporting this loop, and in a way it is contradicting my beliefs with my behaviors. For now I trust my process, as well as yours, learning how to master the balance for myself and how to provide the experiences that I enjoy in my heart. There is a saying I read today "know yourself well enough to choose people, places and things that make you vibe and grow!" I wish this for all of us. Aho.