From Baarle to Turnhout
Day 11 - feel the flow
Today I woke up at 6 in the morning. In this storage room where I was, I felt a bit "lonely". I hugged myself and slept for a couple more hours until sounds from animals and people where too loud to sleep longer...
I took my time to draw, went to the super market (thank you all for using my buy me a coffee link: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Kristina... 😊) and then I went to the park and had my brunch.
There I met a beautiful soul who showed me around the city and gave me a lift across the border to Belgium in Turnhout. Had an orange juice and beautiful conversation, enjoying the moment and... BEING PRESENT! I wasn't busy or even curious about what I am going to do next, it was just beautiful in the now, talking about radical honesty and diving deeper in the source of our judgments and our emotions!
As the day went on I realized that there is flow as long as I can get along with it. This level of synchronicities and blessings would be overwhelming in the past...
Finding a beautiful welcoming cozy home for tonight, being taken cared of with my "special vegan diet", I even became a 'case study' for local teenagers who started asking me from what I carry, to how I do my laundry, to how much money I have and why I do the walk...
I even gave a grown up advice to them... "Don't think that adults know what they are doing, cause we don't. We are just more confident with messing up things". Messy learning, is the best learning says the Montessori approach. Fun learning is fast learning says science. I realize that messy and fun doing is the only sustainable way of learning, of self discovery and expression.
PS
The video is the one I mentioned yesterday.